The principal aim of the Admissions Policy of Virginia University of Science and Technology is to offer admission to students of the highest intellectual potential, irrespective of social, racial, and religious considerations.
Once students are admitted, we ensure that they are given the academic, and personal support necessary for successful completion of their course at VUST.
Detailed selection criteria vary from subject to subject but in all we are looking for:
- academic ability and potential;
- motivation and suitability for the chosen course;
- commitment and self-discipline.
Every applicant is considered individually in an holistic assessment using all the information available to us:
- their academic record/Transcript;
- test results if applicable;
- the personal statement;
- submitted work, where requested;
- recommendation letters
- pay application fee
- performance at interview, if interviewed.